This is an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer to join a multi-disciplined team that is responsible for the development and maintenance of bespoke applications, system integrations and Analytics based solutions. You’ll be working across a varied technology stack, have the opportunity to work on greenfield projects, as well as develop within Azure; utilising SaaS offerings. In addition to this, you will gain opportunity to manage, coach and mentor a talented set of Junior Software Developers within the Development Team.
You’ll want to make a real difference and will be ambitious in your career aspirations. You’ll have the right attitude; to question the status quo, to suggest and implement improvements and strive to be the best that we can.
Key Responsibilities of the Role…
General duties will include but not be limited to:
- Full stack/end to end development of applications and platforms
- Requirements gathering for new functionality/projects
- Managing BAU change requests and queries
- Stakeholder management and project delivery
- Managing Junior Software Developers within the team
- Delivering Software Development workstream and project updates to the IT Development Manager
- Driving forward the Full Stack Software Development lifecycle, looking to adopt and bring in leading industry practises
- Delivery of improvements in Application quality, stability and performance
- Adopting a continuous improvement methodology and delivering a best in class service to the business
- Liaising with the Data and Analytics workstreams to deliver database performant solutions.
- Analytical & methodical.
- Attention / Eye for detail; quality of solutions delivered.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and influence.
- Proactive, efficient and urgent, managing workload and prioritising.
- Innovative and enthusiasm for bringing new ideas to the business.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
o C#, .NET, .Net Core, Asp.Net, MVC
- Azure (or similar)
- SQL Server, T-SQL.
o Salesforce APEX/Lightning
o PowerBI (or similar)
o Experience working in an Agile / SCRUM based team
o Knowledge of using JIRA (or similar).
This will include but not be limited to:
- Dedicated L&D team.
- Fortnightly one to one support.
- Multiple Seniors in the team.
- Access to learning support programs (Trailhead, Pluralsight)
- Allocated Training Calendar time.