Are you seeking an opportunity to join one of the most established and globally recognized technology recruitment firms?
Do you want to join a business who will invest into your career development and fund your finance qualifications?
We are exclusively partnered with a company that boasts an exceptional reputation in the industry and is experiencing unprecedented growth in 2023!
As part of their expansion, they are currently seeking Senior Payroll Officers to join their dynamic finance department. This organization is known for its vibrant culture and values individuals who are eager to contribute to their exciting growth plan.
What they can offer:
- Competitive base salary (£26K-£36K, based on experience)
- 15% bonus scheme
- Financial support for your professional qualifications
- Exceptional mentorship and career progression opportunities
- 25 days of annual leave plus all bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Incentive days out
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Processing payroll efficiently and accurately
- Reviewing and approving employees’ timesheets
- Generating client invoices
- Handling contractors’ invoices
- Providing excellent customer service by promptly addressing client and candidate inquiries via email and telephone
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in a Payroll & Billing position
- Preferred experience in the recruitment industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ambition to grow and advance within the finance team